Sunday, April 28, 2013

Waiting...


I called urgent care about the lump and they said they recommend you go to your regular doctor.  If I were to go to the ER they could order a mammogram and do a biopsy but they wouldn’t be able to do anything with them until Monday anyway.


While I was brushing my teeth I was thinking, “Why am I even taking care of my teeth if I’m not even going to be around to use them?”  It was a very long, awful night.  All I could see was Braxton’s little face and the thought of leaving my family was almost unbearable.  Not so much for me, but leaving them with that hole and how it would define the rest of their lives.  These thoughts resulted in a very tearful, fearful night.  All of the worse case scenarios occurring at the same time ran over and over in my mind.   My biggest fears were coming to pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment