Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Head Shave vs Last Head Shave






I bought an electric razor to remove the whiskery sparse hairs left on my head.  Not anything fancy or girly, just a typical male shave your face type of razor.  







Hair swept up after the first time I had my head shaved.



The hairs on my head tend to grab on my pillow case, poke into my head when I’m lying down, and “grab” onto my hat.  It went pretty quickly since there wasn’t a lot left.   

Shavings I cleaned out of the new razor.








My long locks that were cut off before shaving began.


















Looking literally like a baby's bottom.
My head feels much smoother and looks even more white and shiny. 

My new normal.




I also shaved the few hairs left on my legs.   I tried to shave the few hairs under my arms but that didn’t work out very well.  The skin is not very tight under my arms so the razor kept grabbing…ouch.  I won’t be doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment