Friday, August 23, 2013

Ray Dentist & Chemo #5

Ray had a dentist appointment in Blackfoot at 3pm in Blackfoot.  After the appointment we drove to Rexburg to stay overnight since my Chemo is early on Thursday.  Rachel asked me that evening if I was taking my steroids since I seemed to be talking a lot, not that I don't usually talk a lot. Funny girl.

Grandpa and Braxton

I guess if I can wear funny hats at Chemo, Terrance can wear his hat funny, too.


My Chemo appointment was at 9am.  I met with Dr. Dickson and he said I am doing very well. My white blood cell count was up to 22 so that was good news considering how low it was at my last Nadir appointment.  I am getting pretty emotionally tired at this point, but it's all good.  I have been a little more tired and nauseated this last round, but he said that's normal since there are cumulative effects from each round. 



I finished up around 2 pm.  It's always such a long day.  I was a little nauseated and very tired all evening but I got a really good night sleep.  I only had to get up once!  That's a miracle on any night.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment