Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chemo #2




I didn’t get hardly any sleep last night because I started on Steroids.  Apparently Braxton was up all night as well.  They should have just brought him over and we could have played all night.

Rachel and Terrance took me over to Chemo about 10:30 am.  I spent most of the time watching Snow White and the Huntsman.  They made sure I had popsicles and slushies during the “A”/red drug which I numbed my throat with and kept my mouth as numb as possible with.  Hopefully it will prevent the terrible throat problems I had last round.  They also made sure I had the ice packs for my hands to help prevent neuropathy.  I was there until about 2:30 pm.

After Chemo Rachel and I went over to Spencer’s to take Natasha’s birthday present.  While we were there we helped him get things organized.  It’s so hard to figure out where to put things when you move to a new place.  I was still feeling pretty good.

Since Sunday my hair has been thinning much faster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment