Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mail Order Wig


Wig straight out of the box

I am very tired and I have had a low level headache since Chemo.  My mouth has been very dry and things don’t really taste the same.  Most sweet things taste okay, but I can’t really taste salty things.  I had a hot dog and it was like eating cardboard. 

Lori and I went to some yard sales where I got a couple of hats. Today I also got a wig I ordered.  I put it on and Lori and Dad looked a bit shocked.  It is pretty poofy. 

I laid down right when I got home.  I didn’t realize how tired I would be.  I feel a little dizzy and shaky as well.  My fingertips feel a little numb but I’m hoping no more than usual.  My port feels pretty sore also.  I’ll be glad when all of the incisions heal so I will just have to deal with the Chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment