Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Playing with Braxton and Feeling Pretty Good



Shopping is hard work

Since I have been taking the cough suppressants and some medicine Dallin Gambles prescribed called Carafate Suspension my throat has healed dramatically.  I took the Salt Lake Express up to Rexburg to help Rachel and Terrance with Braxton while they were choosing materials and colors for their house they are building in Rigby.  Braxton was so good and just played with the toys and all of the displays in the showroom.  Kids are so adaptable.  Anything can be a toy to them. 

Then we went to Home Depot so Terrance could look at some speaker stuff and Braxton and I just wandered around looking at everything else. 

Today is the first day since my last Chemo that I have actually felt pretty normal.  Hopefully the next round of Chemo with go more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment