Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blood Test and Yard Sale



Lab results for my blood test


Today I went to meet with Jed at Teton Oncology.  They did labs to check my blood levels.  He said I was a little low in a couple of areas but it looked good.  If I hadn’t had the Neulasta (baby white blood cells shot) my #NEUT would have probably been 0.  We discussed that I have feeling back in my fingertips, nausea levels which have been pretty good, tiredness levels, and other problems, like my bowels.  He said he normally ends up getting calls regarding poo issues about 10:30 most nights when he’s on call, so it’s not uncommon. 
 


Teton Oncology in Idaho Falls
Finishing up my IV






They gave me an IV since I was so dehydrated given the unending state of diarrhea I’ve been having.  I felt much better after getting it.
 






Lori took me up to Rachel and Terrance’s to stay for a couple of days.  What a nice change. 


Then Lori went down to Pocatello to help set up the “family” yard sale we are all having this Friday and Saturday at Bob and Marilee’s house.  I can’t be around sick people right now so I won’t be able to help.  Hopefully Matt will go over and help as much as possible in my place.

2013 Parkinson Yard Sale with Sedric's lemonade stand on the right.






No comments:

Post a Comment