Friday, June 7, 2013

House Looking




Friday, Terrance and Rachel took me over to Teton Oncology in Rexburg to get another IV.  They told me if I was still tired I could go in and get one, so I did.  It took longer than expected, but it was a good thing I got it since we ended up doing lots of running around looking at houses.  There are some really beautiful homes being built out there.  A lot in Rigby that already has the foundation poured is a beautiful piece.

Braxton always has this cute smile on his face.


Saturday Rachel and Terrance talked to the builders and got all of the paperwork ready.  While they were in talking to the builders I got to play with Braxton.  He is so fun.  He is really good at entertaining himself and playing on his own (unlike my own children).  Whether I’m being entertained by just watching him or playing with him or keeping him entertained, it is always amusing and wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment