Friday, May 31, 2013

Neulasta Shot and Another Ultrasound



I drove to IF to get my Neulasta shot.  It boosts my baby white blood cells.    



Here I am in what seems to be my favorite outfit as of late.




After the shot I went to get the ultrasound done on the mystery lump between my chest wall and my incision under my right arm at Mountain View Hospital.  After looking at it the Tech said they weren’t sure what it was.  It was about 6mm and its shape was undefined.  They talked to the doctor (Dr. Wagner) but he didn’t come in so hopefully that’s a good sign.




Pictures of the "lump"


The pictures will send them to Dr. Smith for my follow-up appointment on Tuesday.  I called Dr. Dickson’s office to have them send the CT scan over as well so he can see the lump on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment