Thursday, May 16, 2013

Apparently…I’m healed




I still couldn’t sleep on my sides much.  My chest feels like it’s really bruised today.  Apparently mom was yelling for me last night.  Dad said I was asleep and she said I was not and anyway I was better because I went into Walmart with Lori yesterday (to get a sport bra).  I guess once you get out of bed and leave the house you are healed.  I wish it was that easy.  

I went and bought a different sport bra since the one I got yesterday is too tight at the crease on the front of my arms.

My brother Bob got the results from his biopsy:  Gleason score: 8 out of 10 (aggressive); 13 cores: 12 malignant.  The doctor said he is optimistic and said they can treat it.  I need to tell him I don’t have time for this right now.  He’s just going to have to cancel his cancer since mine is already going to be a lot to deal with.  We’ll just take care of it together because that’s what families do.  


No comments:

Post a Comment