Friday, May 3, 2013

Decision making drive




We left Rachel’s house at about 11 am and drove to our house on the East Fork to turn on the sprinklers so the grass and trees don’t die over the summer.  The drive gave me a lot of time to think.  I had been hearing about people that had gotten Double Mastectomies and the thought of having that surgery gave me more peace then having a Lumpectomy.  If at all possible, that’s the surgery I want to have done.  Of course I decide this when I’m out of any cell phone range, we have no long distance on our East Fork phone, and once again, the office is closed because it’s the weekend! 

Rachel, Terrance, and Braxton decided to come up after Terrance got off of work.  It is the first time they have been up since selling fireworks last Fourth of July.  It will be Braxton’s first time to be up at the house.  We are so excited to have them with us this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment