Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog creation



I spent a good part of yesterday and today putting together a blog (instead of researching pathology results on the internet which is not proving to be very productive or uplifting for me).  I have been documenting what has been going on already so I decided to put in on a blog to keep people up to date and maybe help a few people at the same time.  It’s a lot to have a blog on the internet.  You put yourself out there for people to really know you and perhaps judge you.  That’s scary!

I have always wanted to start a blog but I never expected cancer to be the driving force behind getting it going.  Jewelry would have been a much more fun and enjoyable blog.  Maybe I will have to come up with a way to inject what I love into what is encompassing my life right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment