Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Moving truck and cancer movie





We used a moving truck from the storage unit to move large items to storage unit.  We were able to rent it for 4 hours free based on the size of the unit we were renting.  It’s nice to catch a break sometimes.  Some people from Ray’s program came over to help.  They were able to get it done pretty quickly. 

This is the back of a board I made to hold all of my bead "film" canisters showing all of the pretty colors. 
We decided to go to the movie with a couple of free passes I’ve had but there isn’t an Edwards Theatre in town.  Instead we decided to go to the Reel Time Theater and the show “Safe Haven” was just starting.  Bad idea!  The mom had passed away from cancer and the show was about her husband finding a new wife and his dead wife’s acceptance of that.  Both Ray and I were bawling our heads off.  This was not a good show to go to given the circumstances.  We should have paid the extra money and gone to Iron Man 3…or gone home and packed and cleaned.  Either choice would have lead to a better night. 



2 comments:

  1. I would have chosen Iron Man 3 over packing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing a bit from the irony of your movie choice. Even though I know that would have been terrible at the time.

    ReplyDelete