Saturday, May 4, 2013

Weekend Reprieve




We all went in to Challis to talk to Scott at Lamb’s about setting up the firework stand this year.  He said he was counting on it.  We went over to Warmouth’s to get some newspaper log roller thing Terrance saw at a yard sale they had and he has been wishing he had gotten one.  Well, he left with 2.  Everyone got a tour of Paul’s shop and we had a nice visit with Dotty.  Paul’s shop floor is cleaner than any of my kitchen floors have ever been.  I was walking around helping Braxton walk, in his socks, and they didn’t look any dirtier when we left.

Here we are by our section of the East Fork.
At the house we took pictures up on the bench and down by the river.  It was so pretty.  I wish I could be there more, especially during treatments.  It’s so peaceful there.  But I don’t feel comfortable there alone and so far away from any medical facilities during this time.

It was such a wonderful weekend that went too fast!  Spending time with family and making happy memories are the most important things we can do. I have always believed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment